Saturday, May 23, 2009

So What Now?

Now what? Funny but this is like being given keys to your first car. It is something you wanted and something you looked forward to, but what now. My name is Jo and "Cup of Jo" is the title I chose for this blog, because that is exactly how I want this to work. I will share thoughts, poems, etc. and I ask you to do the same. I am no expert, spiritual guru, etc.,I am only a child of God on the incredible journey to His heart. I want to share with you the sights I see, the spiritual bread I taste, and the feelings of wonder and awe as I continue on. Not the gospel, not the last word, just thoughts of mine that will be growing and changing as I go along. To share between what I hope will become friends. Casual "what if-ing" over a cup of Jo.

No comments:

Post a Comment